After almost two weeks of waiting, we finally got the call that Susanna's new glasses were in. So we hurried back to the optician. She got bright red Snow White frames - so cute! She looks very different in them - her last frames were light pink in color and blended with her face. These stand out. A whole new look:
We have been quite busy getting ready for our move. Time is going so fast and there is so much to do. We are starting to get our house ready to sell which is both exciting and sad. We've only lived here for three years, but this really feels like home. And of course I will miss all the space! We have so many closets and cupboards and they are all full - I don't know what I will do with all this stuff - all my books, photos, etc. I've been putting off even thinking about it, but time is getting short. I'm also trying to cut back on our toy collection bit by bit and so far that is going well. I'm just amazed at how full this house is - I really don't know where it all came from!
No comments:
Post a Comment