Ben was up and down not feeling well all week, and yesterday evening around 6 the doctor confirmed he has an ear infection. He also has a goopy nose, an icky-sounding cough, and a bit of a fever. And some sort of skin infection on his leg.
So our main activity for the weekend will be administering an assortment of medications to Ben.
Susanna has been better but woke up this morning with a cough. So now I have two sick kids...
And Brad isn't even here! He was summoned back to the States for a few days, which inconveniently coincide with this holiday weekend. Its not a holiday in the States of course, so he will be working Monday. And hopefully flying home Monday night.
So it looks like I'm in for a fun holiday weekend!
(Okay, I'll stop complaining now...)
1 comment:
OH! Sorry sick kids no fun! But atleast they aren't missing school. We had our holiday May day on friday. Hope the kids are feeling better soon and enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment