Now we are finding that it might be going faster then we thought... We have recently learned what our next destination is:
Texas!
Specifically, the Dallas area.
We are still waiting to find out exactly when we will have to move, but quite possibly it will be sooner rather than later.
So now that we've been in England for a full year and are finally starting to feel settled here, it time to start thinking about packing up and doing it all over again. Deciding where to live, figuring out where the best schools are, packing up our stuff, and, oh yeah, dragging two little kids away from their home and friends.
We are sad to leave here, but happy about going to Texas. We always knew we wouldn't be going back to Lancaster and quite possibly not Philadelphia. But Texas will be almost as different for us as England was... and the adventure continues!
5 comments:
Ann I want to say lucky you! But I know how you feel, it's alot of work. I hope your realtor knows Dallas, I have a friend there and she says everyone does private school because the schools are not good. Only public schools that are good are in Highland Park. Now she could be partal to where in Dallas she is. Its huge there. Well I have to say I love the food there and I think the housing cost are better than in Utah if that helps.Good Luck!
Oh, my goodness! That is interesting news! I hope it doesn't happen too quickly for you guys. The best part about kids are that they bounce back quickly, so I am sure they will adjust just fine. My borther Jeremy just a got a job and will be moving in a few weeks to the Houston area. So, looks like we will now have two reasons to visit Texas! :)
That is so cool. I hope you guys will come and visit again this summer.
-Katie
Argh! England sounds so much more inviting than Texas. All I can think of is dust and tumbelweeds!
Wow- Texas- it looks like Ben is already there! I guess this means you are not coming back here to relieve me of my Moms club treasurer responsibilities...
Post a Comment